Friday, December 3, 2010

Fair Game (The film)

I am sure that 2003 sounds already a definite past for all of us.

Fair Game's story, though, recall us many 2003 memories, like: Iraq War, President Bush, CIA and few others.

I enjoyed the movie. I respected both Naomi Watts and Sean Penn for their acting performance.
Suprisingly enough for such a movie, the music was awesome!

Few points about the movie:
  • It is interesting that the word democracy in USA is understood as a political system of only two parties.
  • I was not convinced that Mr. Wilson's article is a spotaneous action. I am not saying that it was a wrong action, I am just saying that does not seem to be an innocent act.
I am looking forward for the next movie that using many elements of the recent past could explain us the difficulties of today. And such a movie is coming......:)

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories