Sunday, November 21, 2010

Landscape, Athletic & Environmental Constructions

Dear All,

In this post I wish to introduce you LANDCO, a company about Landscape, Athletic & Environmental Constructions. I strongly recommending you to visit their website that includes a quite detailed information about their work.
For now I wish to point you some concrete information about their activities:

- Athletic Courts: tennis, basketball, football fields, golf courses. | Κατασκευή γηπέδων τένις
- Landscape design and construction | Αρχιτεκτονική τοπίου
- garden construction | roof gardens | μελέτη & κατασκευή κήπων

I will keep posting soon more about their work and their corporation with archliners: Αρχιτεκτονικo γραφειο .

Ciao.

1 comment:

paula said...

Can't wait to see your next update. Thanks for the great read.

philippine real estate

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories