Monday, July 27, 2009

David Bowie

I can not think my summers without listening Bowie's tunes. Undoubtedly one of the most important figures of the music industry. An artist that understood that being a musician does not only mean record sales, but also ART. A word completely missing from the vocabulary of modern artists and musicians. He had and he has an opinion for his work and I really appreciate him. Since we talk about remixes, this is a song by him:



and this is the remix. May I ask you to guess who are they?:)



Anyway, please try to enjoy your time even if you work and listen a lot of music. It helps! And of course do not forget to visit Greece or to look for a house there: Properties in Mykonos, House for sale in Zakynthos, House for sale in Santorini and Properties in Syros.

Take care, next post very soon.

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories