Friday, May 22, 2009

Relaxing....

Dear All,

Because life is not only work, business, money and worries, I decided to share with you a song that I really like:



Lily Allen, a relatively new song from her brand new album. Nice, Nice, Nice! I like the fact that the music is smooth electronic and the rythm is so playful. The video is also clever, so colourful. Lyrics are far strong and as always Lily does not afraid to say some truths. Some clever points that I caught from the lyrics are:
  • Now everything's cool as long as I’m gettin thinner
  • And i’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless;Cuz everyone knows that’s how you get famous
  • fu...ing fantastic.
Well I am looking forward for her new albuls; Is so promising artist.

I hope that this song will keep you a company while you are staying in Greece or you are looking for your house in Greece. If you seek for a prompt advice here are some houses for you to look at:

Thats all for now, keep tuned!

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories