Saturday, November 7, 2009

Some Hints for buying a property in Greece

I had a long conversation recently with a friend and asked me to summarize as much as possible the main points that a potential buyer should consider for buying a house in Greece. After all he
convinced me and tonight I will try to publish my thoughts. Lets go on then:

I value as very important how the potential buyer tries to complete his decision for buying a house in Greece. Needless to say that any buyer should get an advice from an experienced and reliable agent. A good agent should have already a good portfolio of properties for showing to the customer. Also to be well motivated for searching and looking for houses matching the
requests of the customers.

Now when a buyer and agent have decided for some houses, it is important to schedule viewings of the related properties. The viewing or the art of viewing it is so important for choosing the
right house. I will say, without underestimating the factor price on property transactions, that the viewing is equivalent important. By the viewing you could check the quality of the
construction, the quality of the furniture and etc. One viewing might not be enough! So do not hesitate to visit your potential house couple of times.

Of course much of time should be spent for checking any legal issues regarding the properties and lands. But this also could be one of the obligations of your agent.

So after all, I will value the factors of price, of viewing and quality of the construction as very important for choosing a house in Greece.

If you have any queries regarding finding or searching for a house in Greece, check this link out: Properties in Greece

I am sure that their team is motivated and good enough for providing you good services.

Till the next time, take care please.

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories